SAME COMMITMENT TO BEST SERVICE
READY TO WELCOME YOU BACK
Guests and staff health and safety is always our Hotel’s number one priority. The Hotel has implemented in accordance with EU and local government guidelines on the management of Coronavirus appropriate procedures to safeguard its guests and staff health and safety whilst guests are staying at the Hotel. It is, therefore, essential that all guests using the Hotel facilities strictly follow measures and guidance given by the hotel to prevent infection and virus transmission to a maximum.
In this regard, while staying at the Hotel you must respect any and all related healthcare measures (indicatively including physical distancing, hand washing).
The following protocols and procedures implemented prior and during your stay are constantly being reviewed and updated according to the National Public Health Organisation, in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
HEALTH & SAFETY PROCEDURES
Following the government’s recommendations and approved hospitality health protocols, we are enhancing our daily cleaning and sanitizing procedures on our property to ensure the safety and comfort of our guests.
- Providing guests with hand sanitizer stations, available at all hotel functions and premises.
- Masks will be available at the hotel, should our guests wish to wear them when in public areas.
- Staff areas and all back of the house are cleaned and sanitized regularly and thoroughly.
- Doctors on call 24/7.
- Hotel guests only are allowed in the property.
- Our minivan is sanitized prior to your arrival/departure.
- Our driver will be wearing a protective mask.
- Guests are also encouraged to wear a mask when in transfer. Masks will be available upon request.
- A/C may be used should you wish so.
- Encouraging a contactless Check in/Check out. However, if necessary, we are taking all precautions to ensure a safe check in process.
- Doors throughout our property will be propped open, or graciously opened by a team member.
- Plexiglass protective window is placed at the reception desk.
- Room key-cards are sanitized using approved disinfectant.
- Guests are encouraged to receive their receipt by email, instead of a hard copy.
- Our staff has been trained in full compliance with the national hospitality hygiene protocols.
- Our team will be temperature checked daily.
- Our team will maintain a six-foot distance at all times.
- All staff members will continue to service you using necessary personal protective gear.
ROOMS & SUITES
All 49 rooms of the hotel are scattered among 7 different buildings that are connected through an open-air garden and pavements, thus ensuring physical distance and ease of mind throughout your stay. All rooms have independent entrances and private balconies that will allow you to enjoy nature from the safety of your room. Going a step further, we have also proceeded with the following:
- Your room is sanitized prior to your arrival with extra care given at:
- Door, fridge, and drawers handles
- Desk, table, lamps and chairs
- Lighting switches
- Litter bins
- Shower/bathtub and soap dispenser
- Water glasses
- Luggage area
- Clothes hangers
- Fabric areas are/will be cleaned with the use of steam at 70 degrees Celsius.
- TV and air conditioner controls have disposable covers.
- Antiseptic hand tissues are placed in each room.
- Housekeeping services will be offered according to guest preferences for daily, drop or no service.
- Daily Service: Our team will access your room once daily to provide make-up service.
- Drop Service: Our team will pick up and drop fresh linen, towels and amenities upon request.
- No Service: Our team will not disturb your stay with any housekeeping services.
- Turndown service: Our team will access your room upon request.
- Laundry protocols for towels and linens are upgraded to comply with guidelines on the use of higher temperature and recommended detergents.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- We continue to operate under high standards of food safety and hygiene according to HACCP procedures.
- Our Greek breakfast buffet is redesigned according to the new safety protocols.
- Breakfast is served in our beautiful shaded terrace. The tables and chairs will be sanitized after each seating.
- Physical distancing rules apply for seating.
- Room service breakfast or dining is available if you wish to dine in privacy or on your balcony overlooking the Aegean sea.
- Our awarded Archipelagos Restaurant will be open for lunch/dinner daily from 13:00 – 22:30 on a reservation only basis.
SPA SERVICES & GYM
Usage by appointment with a maximum of two persons per time slot. Both areas will be sanitized thoroughly after each usage.
The pool will be open daily from 11:00 – 20:00.
- Chaise lounge and side tables are physically distanced between parties, at least 2 meters in each direction, and will be sanitized after each use.
- Complimentary pool towels covering the surface of each sun bed.
You must stay in your room if you experience at any time during your stay at the Hotel minor symptoms such as cough, headache, mild fever, and get in touch with the Hotel’s reception immediately.
Upon departure, you are explicitly requested to immediately notify the Hotel if you develop symptoms associated with COVID-19, or obtain a positive test result for COVID-19, within 14 days following departure.
Please keep visiting our official communication channels to stay updated on our Health & Safety protocols and procedures that we will implement prior and during your stay.